1. While you are pregnant, it is safe to drink alcohol:
2. While you are pregnant, you should gain no more than:
3. Now that I’m pregnant, I can eat more.
4. You can expect to lose a tooth during each pregnancy.
5. Folic acid is helpful for the proper development of the baby’s skull, brain and spine.
6. Second-hand smoke can hurt the foetus.
7. While I’m pregnant, my baby is well protected from the chemicals in cigarettes that you smoke.
8. When you are pregnant, experts recommend that you accumulate 30 to 60 minutes of moderate activity:
9. Pregnancy is an exciting time, so I should be feeling happy.
10. If you’re well organized and determined, pregnancy shouldn’t change your regular schedule.
Pop back over to the blog tomorrow morning to see how you did!