The Edmonton and area Fetal Alcohol Network Society is hiring a Prevention Conversation Facilitator to provide education and training to support the Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD ) Awareness and Prevention Project – FASD Prevention Conversation: A Shared Responsibility.
If you have:
• a degree in Health, Human and/or Social Services , or a related field
• experience in the field,
• knowledge of FASD,
• knowledge of the Community, and understanding of the Community Development process
• ability to creatively engage professionals supporting women of childbearing years and their partners,
• good presentation and public speaking skills
• good facilitation and influencing skills
• ability to facilitate change in attitudes and beliefs
• strong written, online and verbal communication skills,
• experience working in and with teams ,
• strengths in achieving results,
• good organizational skills;
• computer literacy and are technology savvy
This Position could be for you !!!
Start Date: December 1, 2013
End Date: December 31, 2014
Job description and more project information are below so take a peak!
Apply to: Network Co-Chair Denise Plesuk at: email@example.com
By:9:00am Oct 31, 2013
References: Please give the names and contact information of 3 references in your letter of application
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, this is an inclusive contract through the Network (all expenses and salary/benefits come out of the contract).
The successful candidate must be able to attend mandatory training all day December 4 and 5th, 2013.