There are several research projects underway in Alberta focusing on FASD:
- Cognitive Habilitation Using a Mathematics Intervention for Children with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder and Prenatal Alcohol Exposure
- The Utility of the Neurobehavioral Screening Tool in Screening for FASD
- Executive Functioning in Children and Adolescents with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD)
- Quantitative Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Neurodevelopment
- Incorporating Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder into a Restorative Model of Justice
- FASD Awareness and Prevention Campaign: Engaging Alberta Pharmacists
For more information on any of these projects, click on link below.