Mental Health in Children/Youth with FASD
The UALBERTA FASD RESEARCH GROUP needs your help!
Researchers at the University of Alberta and Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital are completing a follow-up study with children and adolescents with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) or Prenatal Alcohol Exposure (PAE).
- Have a child or adolescent aged 9 and 19 years old, diagnosed with an Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) or Prenatal Alcohol Exposure (PAE)?
- Want to help researchers understand about child development in FASD/PAE?
- Want to help us to better understand mental health of children/youth with FASD/PAE?
Children/Caregivers will be asked to:
- Do some fun and interactive thinking games.
- Caregivers will be asked questions about their child’s development and mental health
All families receive a gift-card for their time.
For More Information Please Contact
Ms. Sukhpreet Tamana: 780-735-7999
ext. 15631 or email@example.com.
This study is supervised by:
Dr. Carmen Rasmussen (Pediatrics),
Dr. Jacqueline Pei (Educational Psychology), University of Alberta and has University Ethics approval.
CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE at THE UALBERTA FASD RESEARCH GROUP