Alberta Government is hosting a free webcast on an overview of the revised Canadian guideline for FASD assessment and diagnosis.
Description: This presentation will focus on the recommendations in the recently revised Canadian FASD diagnostic guideline. Topics include:
- Why FASD diagnosis is important
- An overview of the FASD diagnostic guideline update and revision project
- Clinic survey data
- Considerations/recommendations including:
- prenatal alcohol exposure
- infants, young children and adults
- A diagnostic flowchart
- Summary & conclusion
Date: Wednesday, April 20th, 2016
Time: 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Length: 1 hour 30 minutes