Recruiting for Prevention Conversation Facilitator
The Edmonton and area Fetal Alcohol Network Society is contracting a Prevention Conversation Facilitator to provide education and training to support the Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD ) Awareness and Prevention Project – FASD Prevention Conversation: A Shared Responsibility.
If you have minimum:
• a diploma or degree in Health, Human and/or Social Services , or a related field
• experience in the field,
• knowledge of FASD,
• knowledge of the Community, and understanding of the Community Development process
• ability to creatively engage professionals supporting women of childbearing years and their partners,
• good presentation and public speaking skills
• good facilitation and influencing skills
• ability to facilitate change in attitudes and beliefs
• strong written, online and verbal communication skills,
• experience working in and with teams ,
• strengths in achieving results,
• good organizational skills;
• computer literacy and are technology savvy
This Position could be for you !!!
This is an inclusive contract , $3,000/month in total. Expected deliverables are a minimum of 6 formal prevention conversation presentations per month to various medical, health, and social service agencies.The contract will run Oct 1 – Dec 31, 2016 with a possible extension till March 31, 2017 (dependant of achievement of deliverables).
Please send your resume and a cover letter that addresses how you would go about informing agencies and the community about FASD prevention conversations to Lisa.Rogozinsky@cssalberta.ca no later than 9am September 23, 2016.
Please visit: www.preventionconversation.org for more detailed information about the project!