Job Posting: FULL-TIME QUALITY ASSURANCE CO-ORDINATOR – EDMONTON, AB
Unlimited Potential Community Services (UP) is a non-profit charitable society that has been providing quality support and treatment since 1987.
Our goal is to restore stability and hope in the lives of children, youth, adults, and families so they can achieve personal independence and family unity.
UP believes cultural tradition is an important part of mental wellness, so we incorporate the culture and traditions of our clients wherever possible. UP invites applicants who are passionate about providing quality support to our clients through a culturally sensitive approach and helping us to work together towards our goal to support each child and family to reach their full potential.
Position overview: UP Community Services is currently looking for an organized individual to fill our Quality Assurance Coordinator role at the main office. This position reports directly to the Director of Quality Improvement and will be responsible to ensure quality improvement throughout the organization, including the successful implementation and continued practice of the Sanctuary Model.
• Promote agency-wide continuous quality improvement by assessing processes and making recommendations for improvements to enhance efficiency, effectiveness and productivity consistent with the agency’s goals, values and vision.
• Provide expertise in the areas of research and program evaluation.
• Work with programs to evaluate the efficacy of current services and delivery methods.
• Maintain a working knowledge of current and future programs to ensure compliance and efficiency.
• Conduct monitoring procedures such as data gathering, data review/analysis, and document/case file review, verification, and criteria development and make recommendations for improvement as appropriate.
• Lead CAC Accreditation, responsible for on-going, practice, training implementation and review of the standards.
• Lead Sanctuary Model implementation including: working with all departments, the Core Team, and Steering Committee in implementing the Sanctuary Model to ensure certification; being responsible for on-going training, education and practice of the Sanctuary Model to ensure continued certification.
• Bachelor’s degree required; however, consideration will be given to suitable combinations of education and experience also. Certification in a formal, recognized quality assurance program would be a strong asset.
• Minimum 5 years of related experience in a project manager/analyst role in the Human Services field.
• Strong analytical skills, critical thinking, and attention to detail are a must for this position.
• Demonstrated knowledge around the use of Data Management Systems such as Efforts to Outcomes (ETO); File MakerPro.
• An energetic, diligent work ethic and able to work with little supervision.
• Work well under pressure and demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Knowledge of Sanctuary Model and CAC Accreditation Standards would be a definite asset.
• A current, clear Police Information Check and Intervention Record Check.
Salary & Benefits: Salary Range: $58,175.00 – $70,800.00 per year (salary commensurate with experience and education). We also provide full-time employees with a 100% employer paid health benefits package (which includes vision, dental and prescription drug coverage, massage therapy, etc.) a 100% employer paid RRSP equaling 3% of annual salary and a flexible schedule. We also offer free courses and workshops in-house for all of our employees.
Closing Date: December 22, 2017
Our values are integrity, respect, excellence, humility and relationships. If you meet the entrance criteria, hold similar values and are looking to join a dynamic team that works hard to empower and support children, youth and families, please submit your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
UP is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a safe, inclusive environment for people of all cultures and backgrounds; all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.