Scholarships available for youth with Children’s Services Status from the Children’s Aid Foundation for any clients pursing a post-secondary education.
Please share with your clients.
Applications for 2018-19 Scholarships are Open!
2018-19 Scholarship Applications
Applications for Children’s Aid Foundation of Canada scholarships for the 2018-19 school year are now open and available on our website.
Scholarship applications are open to students demonstrating both financial need and the potential to succeed in their program of study. To meet the eligibility criteria, a student must be:
- A current Crown (permanent) ward, or have been a Crown (permanent) Ward for at least one year, including those who were adopted; OR youth eligible for Renewed Youth Support or Continued Care and Support for Youth
- Under 26 years of age at the start of your current school program, or under 30 if you received Children’s Aid Foundation of Canada funding for the same program in the previous school year
- Attending a recognized post-secondary institution full-time for two semesters within one academic year (i.e. September 2018-April 2019 or January-August 2019).
- Online scholarship application forms must be submitted before 5 pm onWednesday, 21 February 2018.
- Supporting documentation must be received at the Children’s Aid Foundation of Canada’s office no later than Tuesday, 6 March 2018.
- Successful applicants will be notified in late June or July
It is the sole responsibility of each applicant to make sure that all of your documents are received by the Children’s Aid Foundation of Canada. Complete applications submitted after the deadline will be considered for other educational supports available from the Children’s Aid Foundation of Canada.
2017-18 Mid-term Reports
If you are receiving a Children’s Aid Foundation scholarship or bursary for the 2017-18 school year, you will need to complete a brief online mid-term questionnaire in order to receive your second payment.
- Please log into your account at this website using the same e-mail and password you used for your application
- Under the ‘Requirements’ tab, you will find the progress report, which you can submit along with your timetable or proof of registration for your upcoming semester
Please contact Simon Sutherland (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or concerns.