IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Our Participation in the K-Days Parade
We have received the details concerning our participation in the K-Days Parade! If you have registered to walk with EFAN please take note of some important details!
- We are entry #114
- Please be at our assigned area not later than 9:30 am.
- Access to our entry point is at 104 Ave and 105 St. Parking will be limited.
- Please plan accordingly to park and walk to our meeting point.
- The staging area will be on 108th street, and we line up according to our number (so look for #114)!
- The event goes rain or shine so please dress for the weather.
- Don’t forget to wear your shirt, hat, red shoes, umbrella, and whistle.
- Bring water and snacks.
- We cannot stop during the parade, a forward motion must be maintained!
- The parade starts around 108 st and travels down Jasper Ave to 101 St (approximately 1.4 km).
- If you have any question please email Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need assistance the morning of the parade please text Lisa at 780-919-0354
For more details about the parade please check out the Entrants Parade Day Manual: 2018 K-Days Parade – Entrants Parade Day Manual