The FASD Service Service Network operates with the following quarters:
Quarter 1: April 1, 2021 – June 30, 2021
Quarter 2: July 1, 2021 – September 30, 2021
Quarter 3: October 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021
Quarter 4: January 1, 2022 – March 31, 2022
Please note the following reporting deadlines:
- Quarterly ORS submissions are due no later than the first Friday after the end of each quarter by 9:00 am.
- Quarterly narrative reports are due no later than the second Friday after the quarter has closed. Please email directly to the Network Coordinator email@example.com
- 6-month Expenditures (April 1, 2021 – September 30, 2021) in the form of a Schedule B are due October 15, 2021
- Un-audited Year-end Schedule B are due April 30, 2022
- In cases where a contract is over $500,000, the Contractor will be required to provide an audited Schedule B with the accompanying Auditor’s Report no later than 90 days after the reporting date(s) specified in the Letter of Agreement or 90 days after the termination date.
- For contracts, more than $250,000 but less than $500,000 the Contractor will provide a copy of the unaudited Schedule B, certified by two representatives with designated signing authority, along with a Review Engagement Report no later than 90 days after the reporting date(s) specified in the Letter of Agreement or90 days after the termination date.
- For contracts less than $250,000, the contracted service provider will provide a copy of the un-audited Schedule B, certified by two representatives with designated signing authority, no later than 90 days after the reporting date(s) specified in Letter of Agreement or 90 days after the termination date.
Quarterly Narrative report questions include:
1. What successes have you experienced this quarter (program and client)?
2. What challenges have you experienced this quarter and how have you addressed them (program and client)?
3. What innovations have you engaged in this quarter (program and client)?
Click to download the blank Schedule B template: Blank EFAN Schedule B
To reset your ORS password please refer to the following document: FASD ORS tip sheet 2020
The web address for ORS is: https://fasd-reporting.alberta.ca
All users of the ORS system must complete ‘Infomation Security Management’ training. Please read and review the ‘Information Security Management‘ document and Tip Sheet, sign the declaration on the last page, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org