It’s finally happening! CanFASD is hosting a national conference on fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (FASD).
The Canada FASD Conference 2023 is coming to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan November 7-9, 2023.
What’s it about?
This conference will bring people from across Canada together to share how research and evidence can inform tangible solutions to address the complexities of FASD. This year’s theme is Connect, Inspire, Innovate: From Evidence to Action.
What should I expect?
Attendees can expect lots of opportunities to learn and connect with other people who are passionate about FASD. This three-day event will include keynote presentations, workshops, poster sessions, and various speakers. It is being held at TCU Place in Saskatoon. The event will be limited to 500 people.
Who should come?
Anyone and everyone that is passionate about FASD and neurodevelopmental disabilities are invited. This conference is a great opportunity for:
- Developmental disability researchers, especially those focused on FASD;
- Individuals with FASD, their family members, and those that care for them;
- FASD professionals, including those working in diagnostic clinics and support programs;
- Professionals working in child welfare and social services;
- Policymakers and government representatives;
- Educators and school staff;
- Mental health, substance use and addictions professionals;
- Individuals focused on FASD prevention and women’s health promotion;
- Doctors, nurses, midwives, and other healthcare practitioners;
- Lawyers, corrections officers, police, judges, and other law and justice professionals;
- And many more!
Canadian and international attendees are welcome! Stay tuned to the CanFASD channels for more information on registration and keep an eye out for our upcoming call for abstracts.
If you’d like to attend, please fill out our interest form to stay up to date on the latest conference news and updates.