Thanks to MOFAS for putting these recipes together for mom’s to be!
Remember 049- zero alcohol for nine months of pregnancy. There is no safe amount of alcohol one can drink during pregnancy, the safest thing for you and your baby is to not drink any alcohol.
- 1 Liter of sparkling water per
- 1 can frozen apple juice/apple cider from concentrate
- Apple slices for pretty-ness (optional)
Mix together and serve chilled or over ice in fun cups.
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 black tea bags (or 2 teaspoons loose-leaf tea in an infuser; decaf tea is fine)
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 medium orange, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 medium lemon, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 medium lime, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 medium apple, cored and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 3 cups carbonated water
Pour the boiling water over tea bags and cinnamon sticks and steep for 5 minutes. Discard tea bags and stir in sugar to dissolve.
In a large jar or pitcher, combine tea, cinnamon sticks, pomegranate juice, orange juice, orange, lemon, lime, and apple. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and preferably overnight.
Just before serving, stir in carbonated water. Serve in glasses over ice.
- Ice cubes as needed
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup fresh Meyer lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 bottle (24 fl. oz.) sparkling water
- 8 fresh mint leaves, finely shredded
Fill a pitcher half full with ice. Add the pomegranate juice, cranberry juice, lemon juice, lime juice, 1 1/2 cups of the sparkling water and the mint and stir until well mixed.
Fill 6 tall glasses with ice. Pour the mixture into the glasses and serve immediately.
- 2 Qt. 100% Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 9 oz. (3/4 of 12 oz. can) Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate
- 9 oz. (3/4 of 12 oz. can) Frozen Lemonade Concentrate
- 3 Qt. Water
- 20 Whole Clove
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks
- 15 oz. Cinnamon Imperial Candies
- Heat all ingredients in a VERY large stockpot over medium heat until heated through. Stir frequently. *The Imperial candies will want to stick to the bottom of the pan while the mixture heats, but just a use a wooden spoon to keep them scraped off and they will eventually melt.